From:
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 10:40:34 +22300129
 Hello.
I'm using observation hives for some honey bee research and I have a
question:

Has anyone had experience with varying lengths of the entrance tube?

I wonder if one meter is too long an entrance for a two frame observation
hive (American Langstroth frame).

Comments anecdotes feed-back would be appreciated: I'll summarize.

thanks,

Adam

Entomology
324 Price Hall