Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:17:59 -0400
I would love to hear from Dave the Pollinator on this, but it struck me
that we beekeepers are living in a much more friendly beekeeping world.

Back in the day, you were lucky to have anyone listen to us if there were
pesticide problems. Penncap M was classic, with real bee kills and push
back by the powers that be.

If we had the same problem with corn dust then, the reaction would not have
been to fix the planters, but move the beekeepers or just notify them to
cover their hives. Instead we have industry and farmers doing everything
they can to fix the planters, reformulate the seed coating and protect our
bees.

Bayer has been working with beekeepers, which is amazing all by itself.

It is a new world.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME