From:
Stellio Matson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:44:37 -0700
> It is worth noting that every time a writer suggests that
> pesticides may not be at the root of the bee decline, he is
> accused of being on the payroll of a pesticide company.

Remarkably, there is a pollinator protection group that
doesn't think the neonicotinoid insecticides are causing
pollinators harm.

At the 1:44 second mark in this Feb. 2013 video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuwcI8izMGg
Tom Van Arsdall Director of Public Affairs for Pollinator
Partnership said:

"Probably the biggest point of contention is the belief
by some that there are certain new classes of pesticides
that are harming pollinators. And the importance of making
sure we have the best science possible so that were making
decisions and interpretations based on the good science.
And right now from the Pollinator Partnerships perspective
we don't see the science supporting that view."

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.