From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:47:29 -0600
Hello all -

Well it seems from all the replies I've gotten from others that have requeened with
Buckfast, the common advice seems to be that the Buckfast queens need to be
introduced with a longer caged time than one would be use to with say italians. If I
remember right, I think I did the nail hole through the candy procedure which may have
speeded up the process too much. I guess I will have to give it one more try and see if I
can do it the Buckfast way! Thanks for all your input.

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey
West Chicago, Illinois  USA