From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:49:02 -0500
>>Does anybody know the honey nectar plant White Melilot (Melilotus Albus....), which grows up produces nectar in the first year?

This plant was discovered in the US and named "Hubam Clover". It is
apparently a variety of White Sweet Clover (Melilotus Albus). It was offered
for sale to beekeepers in the early 20th century. I don't know if it is
worthwhile to purchase seed to raise nectar plants. If you can sell the hay
you might see a return.

See you in Ljubljana in August!

Peter Borst