From:
Tim Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 10:17:05 PDT
---------------Original Message---------------
I am going to buy more frames this year. My questions are:

1.  What methods did you use to coax them onto the frames?
Used the same introduction methods as with traditional frames.
2. Would you recommend them over traditional frames?
Yes, in my system they work better, as I was triing to reduce frame
breakage, and drone comb.

3. Do you find them a cost effective alternative to traditional frames?
Again, yes, with no construction and exact sizing they are IMHO cost
effective.
 4. Have you had any experience in using them in a solar wax
extractor - can they stand the heat?
No, they can not be put into a solor wax melter, or subjected to steam.
Thanks

Richard

Richard Hatfield
Home: [log in to unmask]
Wellington, New Zealand
Part time Bee-keeper, mainly Project Manager

TPLR HONEY FARMS
Tim Townsend
RR 1 Stony Plain Alberta