From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 1995 08:10:51 -0600
Both England and Brazil asked me to indicate the State(Brazil) or area
from their country.  I thinkk I have Brazil right but what unit do I use
for England.  If I have missed some please forgive and send me a correction.

 Columbia
 Belgium
 New Zealand

 Brazil
        Parana State
        Sao Paula State

 Northern Ireland

 England
        Sheffield
        Nottingham
        Chester
 Israel
 Netherlands (Holland)

 Canada
        Alberta
        Prince Edward Island
        New Brunswick
        Manitoba
        Ontario

 USA    Virginia
        California
        Georgia
        Oregon
        Minnesota
        Kentucky
        New Hampshire
        Florida
        Washington
        Texas
        Wisconsin
        Pennsylvania
        Indiana
        Hawaii
        South Carolina
        Nebraska
        Kansas
        New York
        Tennessee
        Michigan
        Illinois
        Louisiana
        New Mexico
        Maryland

 If you are from a country state or province not on this list, you can send
 me a note and it will be added.  It is probably best if you send the
 message as a personal message rather than to the entire list.

 This is just a list for interest.  Don't worry about any other motives.