From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:15:52 -0400
Hi all

I recently purchased some of the Fabi Spray that David Eyre
speaks of (below), and would like to confirm that it does work
VERY well.  I tried it today on a particularily aggresive colony,
and sure enough, it was as if I wasn't even there.  To further
test it, I waved my hands over the top bars several times, which
would have previously caused dozens of the girls to fly at my
veil and gloves, but this time, nothing.  Even taking frames out
didn't affect them.

Amazing stuff!  I wonder what's in it.

Regards,

Ian Watson    [log in to unmask]
real estate agent     gardener    baritone
beekeeper---> 14 colonies