From:
Jim Maus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 16:23:02 -0600
I think those that have responded have been much to hard on
Dr. Rodriguez at least he is trying  SOMETHING what have you all
OFFERED....NOTHING   I see   WE (including myself) are all waiting
for the silver bullet to come from SOMEWERE human nature as it
were always seems to look for the flaws or the reason it WON'T work
I say BE THANKFULL someone is trying to help.
I think a person should use t-mite resistant stock without oiled paper
and then go from there otherwise you  just keep treating with "oil"
for tracheal mites when Br. Adam has proven you do not need this
step  for T-mite we must conquer Varroa then we will be on the right
course and my point precisely is that Dr. R has tried something and
may have a lead.                Jim Maus