From:
Paul Basehore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 20:46:04 -0500
At 07:17 PM 6/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm a 2nd year beekeeper -- started with a hive of Italians last year, and
>decided to try Carniolans (hybrids from Georgia) this year.  I have noticed
>some interesting differences between the two:
>

>Otherwise, they're doing fine.  They built up very fast,  and I'll probably
>get honey soon.  But I've decided to just leave them to their own devices
>otherwise. I'm tired of being stung.
>
>Eugene Makovec
>Kirlwood, MO

Eugene you might get a honey maker suit from Mann Lake. I to did not care
for getting stung all the time and now I work all 10 hives and nuckes
without a 1 sting. Much moore enjoyable. Since I have never aquired the art
of the soft touch wile working the bees it was the only way for me not to
mention alot faster, not that I'm not careful but the suit lets me
concentrate on what I'm doing (grafting etc.) rather then being stung