From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2018 15:47:20 +0000
"Do you really believe that, Richard?"

I believe in data.  The data says what I said is accurate.  The micro nutrient fad is making supplement suppliers a few billion $/yr selling people stuff they do not need and that may harm them because most people do not believe in data it seems.  Yes, there are micronutrients that are essential to good health.  Things like selenium, copper, cobalt, manganese and perhaps lithium.  All of those things will also kill you if over dosed and if you eat anyplace close to a balance diet you will get all you need.  I am sure all of those micronutrients are also in any pollen sub on the market.  One of my friends is an MD.  As a student in his first ward of patients he had a very strange case of a near dead patient who died a couple of weeks later.  The guy was a pharmacist.  He had been eating some of every iron pill in his drug store.  He killed himself with iron poisoning by taking over the counter supplements.

Dick