From:
Scott Koppa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2018 10:23:27 -0400
 > Understand the 2 cycle problems.   Stihl has been great.  Never have issues with starting with them.

I will say that the only 2-cycle I still own is a Stihl rototiller. And I agree. It's been virtually problem-free (with maintenance) for probably 5 years. And it usually starts after a couple of pulls.

Also, based on the discussions on the board and the fact that I had to restart practically from scratch this year, I ran singles this spring. I have to say the honey production was quite good for the Buckfasts, but the Russians, not so much. They have all built up easily into full doubles with feeding during the dearth, however. We'll see about mite counts this weekend.

Skillman, NJ