From:
Dave Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:23:31 -0500
>I am sorry but I do not know what point you are trying to make

You perhaps missed the first post

Over 100y ago settlers from Ukraine went to
Southern siberia with their bees

Those bees were not really "native" to Ukraine
since 10K years ago and for ~80Kyr previous
there were no bees in Ukraine, only glaciers
and tundra
The question is: where did those migrants (to  ukraine),
9Kyr ago come from?  Slovenia or Macedonia?

On a practical level russians DON'T seem
similar to carniolan

dave