From:
"Jeff M. Chambers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 16:11:20 -0500
Hi everyone.  I'm new to the list and bee keeping.  Most of the discussion
thus far has been over me at a fairly high altitude but this thread struck.

I just set up my first hive with Buckfast bees.  I chose them because for
several reasons but one being that they are one of the most gentle.  Does
this only hold for the first generation and are subsequent generations that
much more aggressive than other races or hybrids?

Would also be interested in anyone else's thoughts on the Buckfast hybrid
beyond this question.

Thanks and the list is great even now when I don't get a lot of what is
said.

Jeff M. Chambers
Adams Nebraska