From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 1995 08:44:11 -0600
On Tue, 9 May 1995, Ivo Jakop wrote:

> As i just recently joint the bee-l circle i missed the info on JZBZ cages
> (description, main advantages etc), so I would appreciaty the sourcee
> where tis info is available. many thanks

this info is available on the [log in to unmask]  Just send a
message with no subject and the word HELP.  Act on the info received
(after an hour or two) to get more info and the log(s) or do a search for
'JZBZ'.

Or do it the easy way.  Point your web brouser at
http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka and choose the 'bee-l logs' link.

The discussion you want is in this months' log, I believe which is there
and up to date to the day before yesterday.  Search using the key 'JZBZ'.
Try some of the other logs too.

BUT Do it soon.  I have only received *one* comment about the new www
setup.  If I don't get more feedback *real soon*, I'm going to trim it back.

If, on the other hand, I get lots of mail saying how handy it is, I'll
expand it and obtain additional space to accommodate it.

There is a mailto link right there on the home page to send me feedback
by mail -- just by clicking.  Those who can, please do. Bouquets and
brickbats are equally welcome ;-)

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                        VE6CFK
Rural Route One   Swalwell   Alberta   Canada  T0M 1Y0
Email:   [log in to unmask]    or   [log in to unmask]
Futures, Art & Honey:http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka