From:
John Wolford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 18:32:46 -0400
On Tuesday, June 7, I installed a package of bees into a new hive along
with a queen.
They have so far consumed about a gallon and a half of sugar syrup (1:1) to
stimulate them.  They appear to be doing well.

1.  I placed 4 combs of drawn comb in the hive at the time I installed
them.  How long should I wait until I notice capped brood?

2.  How long should I continue feeding syrup to them?

  John M. Wolford