From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 07:49:42 -0400
I recently posted a response to a question about protecting bees from pesticide during cotton spraying.
My post was what I read in an extension service pamphlet and was wrong. Dave and Andy both posted
excellent responses which I learned from and have filed for future use. Neither attacked me. For me,
that says more about them than any endorsements from others.
A helping hand should not be a slap in the face.
Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME