From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:08:22 -0400
I read sometime back that when dealing with AHBs, if you breathed through a
long plastic tube extended behind you , that the bees did not get upset.  I
saw this done on the TV program also.  It looked like it had some merit and
may very well work with AHBs, but blowing on my bees did little except make
them grab a little tighter with their  little legs.

Live and learn

billy bee