From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:12:54 -0400
On 2-Jul-13, at 9:01 AM, randy oliver wrote:

>> How can this be legal, and how can the operators of such equipment
>

> IMHO, we should all adjust our focus back to the bigger issue of
> pesticide
> effects in general, rather than upon solely this specific problem,
> which is
> being actively addressed.

Yes by putting the files on the shelf and hoping the problem will go
away

Hi Randy Allen and All

We have an identified widespread problem that is killing large
numbers of pollinators including thousands of honey bee colonies.
That is corn seeding dust.  Why do you Randy and others say ignore it
and deal with pesticide effects in general.  Bureaucrats use that
delaying tactic.  If pneumatic seeders are the problem, BAN THEIR
USE, otherwise ban seed treatments using systemics until a proper
solution is found.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W
PS: Basswood and yellow sweet clover in bloom now, two weeks earlier
than normal