From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:03:58 -0800
At 09:20 AM 1/8/98 -0500, you wrote:

Hi Dave & All,

>Maybe education is better today, but I doubt it.

There is no doubt about it, education is lacking in many homes in the US. The stats on babies having babies, blacks killing blacks, and so on prove it. Heck if had even near adequate education in the home our children would at least know how babies are made and make more of them by the half dozen or more, go for the record for all the prize money they could get, and the blacks would be killing whites because way back when blacks sold blacks as slaves and the white made saw a good deal, he thought, and purchased a couple for every job, now they got no jobs and they are killing each other that shows a lack of education or something starting in the home or no home.

Yep, a little home schooling would go a long way to change the face's of America.

Now back to beekeeping school, what is this about all those worker bees having no father, or was their father their grandfather?  Maybe I am confused and its all those drones who are born without even the blessings of wedlock. But this is all changed since a few bee perverts started artificially messing with our virgin queens. Could it bee it's God's revenge to remove all the bees from the trees in the forest. You just wait when the word gets out there will be a grass roots movement to stop eating honey and eat the beekeepers.

Some good news, looking over some of the morbidly stats being released because of the snow accidents I find that more people die in the US from dog bites then bee bites, and our chances are greater of busting your head in a skiing accident then a fatal bee bite unless your are a regular poster to this group, then if you will go the Ural below you are in danger of getting a fat head from all the bee bytes that you have posted.

http://www.phoaks.com/sci/agriculture/beekeeping/index.html

In any case this is a good place to find current reference information of interest to beekeepers.

ttul, the OLd Drone

(c)Permission is given to copy this document
in any form, or to print for any use.

(w)OPINIONS are not necessarily facts. USE  AT OWN RISK!