From:
Frank Humphrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 08:59:44 -0400
> I have read Delaplane's book and Dadant's, but I don't feel like I know
> nearly enough.

You've read 2 of the best books available now you just need to work your
bees, observe what's happening then ask here about things you don't
understand.  What you will get are a lot of very good opinions from which
you make up your own mind.  I would recommend a copy of Deleplanes video
series which is aimed at beginning beekeepers.

Frank Humphrey