From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 05:32:16 -0400
Hi Yoon and all:

> Worse, can I
> name one aspect of our environment that our generation has improved ever
> since we have taken it over?  Will it be even possible for us to hand it
> down at least the way we have inherited it?  I am forced to be pessimistic
> against my positive nature.

I understand that the condition of the ozone layer is much improved.  The
fact that people (countries actually) could come together and do this is
encouraging.  Our freon emissions must have been many orders of
magnitude less than CO2. but still wanted to give you "one aspect"
so you could let your positive nature out.

Stan