From:
RICHARD BARNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 08:39:38 -0600
How do Bees Fly????

My 9 year old 5th grade son came home with the above title as his science
fair project.  He had read in a book about aerodynamics (sp?) that honey
bees should not be able to fly according th their aerodynamics.  Apparently,
honey bees fly by application of brute force of flapping their wings.

Can anyone point me to some information on this subject?  Preferably of the
level for a fifth grader to understand.

Richard Barnes
by the request of Sanner Barnes (age 9)