From:
Trevor Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 21:50:35 +1000
Randy wrote

> As I mentioned previously, DeGroot's percentages are all relative to the
> amount of tryptophan, not as a percentage of the total diet (from DeGroot
> 1953).

I have seen and used these figures for years now but every so often I ask
the question has anyone ever done work to verify De Groot's figures?  With
our modern day technology is it something that should be done?  They may
turn out to be correct but I would like some verification to make sure I am
on the right track.

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA