From:
Jeff Holbrook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:01:32 -0500
Hence, from a legal perspective it would be good to contact some of
the allergy lobbies in the US, Canada and Britain, as well as people
like the Vegans and such who would be willing to invest some money in
verifying a products validity.

I'm not an expert in this but at least in my experience, vegans do not touch
honey.  It is just another product derived from animals that should be
abolished according to their way of thinking, if you can call it that.  I
assume that they would be very interested in the honey analog as a
replacement for honey in their lives.  In their case they would most likely
use the honey analog "straight up."  I assume that they would be on the
other side of the fence from beekeepers in that they would want to know if
any of their honey analog was adulterated with honey!

   _ _
  (o!o)    Jeff Holbrook
---"-"---  Canton, NY

Thinking I'm glad I'm not a vegan as I would not know the joys of beekeeping
or beehaving,  which ever description others think that I merit.