From:
"Paul F. Lehmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 1994 13:12:07 -0400
I just received a letter from China with 3 stamps produced in 1993 all with
a honeybee theme.  While this question should await the recreation (Rec.)
list, I wondered if anyone knows of any specialty stamp listings dealing
with honey bees and their activities?

Please post to me and I'll summarize for everyone.

Paul F. Lehmann
Department of Microbiology
Medical College of Ohio