From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 20:00:23 -0700
Bill:
Formic, oxalic, lactic and other "organic" acids are
approved for treatment in the EU in varying degree, and I
do not doubt that "organic" honey in the US has seen a
little extra help getting through the night.

Reply:
Well, as long as I can and with help from those on the
organicbeekeepers discussion group, these acids will never
be organic standards in the USA for continued burning holes
in the soft exoskelton of our honeybees, let alone
vectoring in secondary diseases, or destroying the gut for
eating, or hurting tender breathing passages for breathing,
for rates used is not natural, and if not natural level the
bees normally in Nature come in contact with, then man's
higher levels of usage are just plain old doping.

Dee