Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 10:07:23 -0700
Could someone on the list point me in the direction of information re:
nectar and pollen producing plants in SW New Mexico.  (Silver City area).
Extension agents (and others in the know supposedly) keep telling me
mesquite (for nectar), but I'm at 5,400 ft and I haven't seen a mesquite
within 20 miles of my cabin..  I am on the Gila River in the Gila National
Forest north of Silver City.. What about approx. dates of any major/minor
honeyflows from this region?...Thanks in advance...New to list and to
beekeeping.....