From:
Adam Finkelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 1995 18:28:09 +22300129
Paul Cheng was supposed to be working on the document on bee stings and
allergies--I think he is in Med school and gets busy occasionally.

If you would like to get the latest copy of the beekeeping FAQ, pointing
toward internet beekeeping resources, here's what you do:

* WWW URL: ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/beekeeping-faq

* WWW URL:
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu:80/hypertext/faq/usenet/beekeeping-faq/faq.html

* FTP:  FTP rtfm.mit.edu
log on anonymous, then cd to /pub/usenet/news.answers/beekeeping-faq

can also FTP to: ftp.uu.net
              /usenet/news.answers/beekeeping-faq

If you can't use FTP, you may email for the faq. Here's how:

* email:  [log in to unmask]
no subject
in body of letter put:  send usenet/news.answers/beekeeping-faq

* Usenet
The beekeeping faq is posted every month to:
news.answers, sci.answers, misc.answers, alt.answers, rec.answers
as well as sci.agriculture.beekeeping, misc.rural,
alt.sustainable.agriculture, and rec.gardens.

As a last resort, you may mail me and I'll send you the latest version, but
I might take longer than the above sources....

As always, please send suggestions, comments, criticisms, and I'll
do what I can.

Wishing you the best in the beekeeping world,

Adam
--
Adam Finkelstein