From:
"T. Michael Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 23:38:18 PST
On Wed, 9 Apr 1997 16:48:38 -0400 David Verville <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Palm, Kevin R. (LLP) wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know the whereabouts of an English translation of this
>> information??
>I've got my best guy on this and will send it ASAP.
>
>Dave Verville

    Greetings, I am  new to the Bee-L and the reason I am here is I am
contemplating a return to hobby beekeeping after being away from it for
15 years. Had a run in with thyroid cancer and a car accident that has
slowed my hectic life down and I am turning back to those things that
give me pleasure. My wife is a student at Old Dominion University here in Norfolk, Va and has promised me a translation of the post in question.
When she gets it to me I will post it here for all to read.

  May the Blessing Be....Enjoy all of life

T. Michael Cable-Jones