From:
Joel Govostes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:33:38 -0500
I recently found this book in the county library.  I was really impressed,
too!  It is full of wonderful color photos, and is written very well.  It
is a great introductory overview of bee biology and apiculture, for anyone,
really. The photos are very sharp, and they alone would serve well when
giving beekeeping talks to small groups, such as grade school classes or
gardening clubs.

I came across a very good book that I would like to recommend to