Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:38:03 EDT
Herb Butz, author of the URL, midnitebee, has been hospitalized for most of
the month of April unknown to me until yesterday.  After numerous inquiries,
it appears
that he is back home and the long nap of the midnitebee has been awakened.

It is GOOD to have you back HERB!

Noting many of the questions that have been asked on the BEE-L during the
last several weeks, maybe my edition of the APRIL PINK PAGES might help many
of you:
particularly the two April articles entitled: FEEDING NEW BEES, and SUPERING.

The URL of the midnitebee is:    http://www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee/

I hope that all of you have a fine season; and hope that many of you will
shake my hand and say "hi" at the July meeting of EAS in Maryville (near
Knoxville), Tennessee.  Because of my strokes, just look for that "old man"
exceeding the speed limit in his electric scooter.

                George Imirie