From:
John Justin Spaulding III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 1996 07:09:30 -0400
I thought I'd post this on the list I received it via the WCBA homepage
and don't know of anyone from that area.

Anyone out there near Dallas(I assume Texas,USA.)or know someone who is
that can help.

Thanks.

John Spaulding          Associate Curator, Wildlife Center
[log in to unmask]        New England Science Center