From:
Rodney B Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 21:42:53 +1000
Hi new to the list so please forgive any mistakes.  Thank You

A furniture restorator has ask me a question about beeswax and I am  not
really sure of the answer.  It relates to beeswax produced by Apis
Mellifera. The question is....

"We are involved in a project to dispence a wax mixture into tins as part of
a kit for furniture restoration.  As we will be melting wax in large
quantities we are trying to assertain the energy requirements to raise the
temperature and change the state of the wax from solid to a liquid.  To do
this we require the SPECIFIC HEAT CONTENT of beeswax at constant preasure.
The temperature increase we are looking at is from ambient to approximately
70 degrees Celsius.  Any information that can be provided will be greatly
appreciated."

Okay any thoughts.

Mant Thanks
Rodney B Palmer
e-mail on the Internet    [log in to unmask]