From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 10:52:02 EST
Stuart,

   You did WHAT to dandelions????  Around here, dandelions are the first
spring flower that the bees build up on.  Last spring, it rained all the
way through dandelion bloom, and lots of my hives died out.  This year,
I'm planting dandelions in all my neighbor's lawns!!  (grin!)

Gerry and the other Visels at
Winnebago, Illinois, USA
(75 miles northwest of Chicago)