From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:06:25 -0700

> >I eliminated yards down many miles of gravel and all yards are close to
> blacktop roads and set in a T pattern from the main base.

Ditto here.  I have become very selective as to location of yards, and now
have three main arms on which I set up yards about 2 miles apart.

We no longer can afford the luxury of inefficient trips, and take more time
going over the yard log, and packing the trucks with what we will need.  The
price of fuel has become a major issue to us.

Randy Oliver