From:
Steven Albritton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 13:59:03 -0600
Naw! They get like this every so often.  I've found the delete key to help
when they're in this kinda mood.  <Grin>

Kinda reminds me of the movie Grummpy Old Men.  But worth putting up with
for the usefull information that can be gathered.

At 02:39 PM 2/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Gee, is there something in the air lately that is causing
>all this disgruntlement of late ?
>
>Some of you must be putting too much tainted pollen
>on your breakfast cereal.
>
>The bottom line is: " Everyday above ground
>                                       is a great day "
>
>Spring is coming ! (most places anyway)  :-)
>
>Al,
>
>      <"Mailto: [log in to unmask]" >
>           Scituate,Massachusetts,USA
> The Beehive-Educational Honey Bee Site
>    Visit Ye Olde Honey Bee Book Shoppe
>     http://www.xensei.com/users/alwine

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Steven Albritton
LDS Communications, Sports America, Chauvin Honey Farms
Monroe, Louisiana