From:
aweinert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 07:31:46 +0000
I have seveal full depth boxes that are starting to rot.  (I am
located in Far North Queensland, Australia)

These boxes were painted only,  I have been told that  soaking them
in copper Napthanate will preserve them for many years but I am not
sure how to do this just yet, I am sure it is not hard. I just have
to get the material and a  bath  for them.

I have seen articles on  polystyrene  hives and there were people
using plastic hives some years ago but these seem to have faded into
the distant past.

I am interested in any updates on hive material aother than wood

thanks

Andrew Weinert
Atherton, Tropical North Queensland
Australia
17.17 Degrees South, 145.30 Degrees  East