From:
Al Lipscomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 19:08:19 -0700
For those who can access cable TV the Food Network has a program called
"Good Eats" this week that features Honey and is one of the best I have
seen on the subject.

--

There is no doubt we need government in our lives. There is also no doubt
that we need salt in our diet. Watch out for too much of either one.
AA4YU http://www.beekeeper.org http://www.q7.net