From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 07:39:03 -0400
This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the BEE-L list
at LISTSERV.ALBANY.EDU.   It was edited to remove quotes of previously posted material.
Guidelines for BEE-L Submissions

1.  Do not include excessive quotes of previous submissions.   If you  must quote previous postings, include only what is necessary to make your point.   Submissions that include the entirety of previous posts will be rejected without comment or notice.