Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (25 lines)
jim:
> Does anyone have an oppinion on formic acid treatments for
> nosema ceranae? 

Reply:
Yes, but most wouldn't like it. For I believe in "zero treatments" in a beehive so as not to upset the internal co-host relationships, for in Nature most all creatures great and small, have to be in balance with each other in order to live and survive long term. 

Have you ever thought of what happens inside a beehive when you break it's internal balance and co-existance between all things living there be it ants, ticks, termites, spiders, besides the ones too small to see even but still needed.

To me that is what clean sustainable organic beekeeping is all about.

No using all the various dopes/treatments and getting away from using artificial feeds. For in the real world bees eat real pollen and real honey, so beekeepers should learn to leave enough real stores with their bees to keep them healthy, besides putting them back onto a more natural beekeeping system with smaller more natural sized foundation like 4.9mm. and yep! I did say that again.

Dee A. Lusby

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and 
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

* General Information About BEE-L is available at: *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/default.htm   *

ATOM RSS1 RSS2