Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 16:15:13 +1000
Jeff I use plastic freezer bags normally about 25cm 35cm with
1 to 1 sugar /water with a tie about top.this works ok here
and I just put in under a migratory lid with a small hole
with some liquid squeezed over the top of the frames.The
climate here I would think is rather different aswe are
in thefourth year of very dry times and 35degree plus
temperatures through out a long summer.
good luck Vince B Constable