From:
Gavin Ramsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 00:38:07 +0100
Hi Andrea and All

One of these came my way here in Scotland via the European Professional
Beekeepers Association, an organisation which has habitually exaggerated the
risks of GM crops and pesticides.

I sent it back from whence it came, suggesting that the sender circulates an
apology and a retraction to everyone he sent it to.  I appended Jerry's last
Bee-L post on his lack of Bayer funding and the dishonesty of the Fortune
journalist.  I also said that I was copying my email to Jerry in case he has
lawyers who may be interested.

Other may like to do something similar.  It is time that informed beekeepers did
something to curb the worst excesses of those out there who distort and bend the
truth to breaking point in the name of pursuing one agenda or another.

all the best

Gavin