Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 00:05:21 GMT+0200
Greets All

Just another bit to your question David. I recall  reading somewhere
that bees have a high calcium demand as their exoskeletons contain
quite a bit, or some polymer theirin. I would also expect them to
need quite a bit of zinc for 1) DNA replication  - they are rapidly
growing organisms, and have a  queen that  produces huge numbers of
eggs - these eggs contain DNA that  has to replicate to allow for
growth of new individuals  - this requires zinc.

2) In enzymes for making all the fancyhydrocarbons/etc in  the bees
and the hive.

I would  also expect them to be excited by the vitamin B complex,
some of which is lost in sweat.

Questions to ask   would be: Do you take any vitamin supplements?

Just some 'thunks' (past tense)

Keep well

Garth

Garth Cambray           Camdini Apiaries
Grahamstown             Apis mellifera capensis
Eastern Cape Prov.
South Africa

Time = Honey