From:
"MORGAN, ANTHONY" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:15:37 GMT+0100
To: [log in to unmask]

Will send you answers to your questions direct -- mostly the same as
given by P-O Gustafsson but with some significantly different details
as far as the hive is concerned. Must ask for your patience however,
have just had an unwanted "holiday" in hospital and the work has
piled up!
Incidentally, I am unfamiliar with the R5, R10 .... system - what is
the practical significance of these (thermal conductivity?) codes?

To everyone one the list:
Could you indicate which bee race you have when you give
practical tips etc.? We here in mid-Norway have A.m. carnica
(carniolan?) bees which I know
are quite different in colony development etc. from for example italian bees.
Such differences can be important!

Cheers all, Tony
Anthony N. Morgan (Tony)                 Fax: +47 73 89 62 86
"Stavshagen"                          E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Midtsandan                               Sor-Trondelag College
7563 MALVIK                              Elec. Eng. Department
Norway                                   7005 TRONDHEIM, Norway