From:
Tim Ives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 12:02:43 -0400
I'll highly disagree. More then welcome to inspect any of my Apiaries.
Randy has, and probably walked away with more questions then answers. Oct
13 ABJ pg 1099 second paragraph says what?
Not only have I always been treatment free, also Sugar-free since 2006. The
bees I have now was ALL perpetuated from swarms caught in 2007. 15 to 150+
atleast that many sold.
Randy also has a copy of my USDA pollen report, which shows absolute zero
chemicals found.
Furthermore Charlie, roughly 300 miles further North.

Never enough equipment is my absolute biggest problem each year. Solve that
one for me, let's talk. Otherwise, all else on here has been useless
babbling to me that gives me a headache reading...

Tim Ives