Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:52:57 GMT
there is a bright side if fluvalinate is found to be a major component...it means there is something within the scope of beekeeping to do to at least start to fix the problem(s).  this is much easier than trying to get imidacloprid banned.

deknow

-- Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Truth is, I sincerely hope it is not fluvalinate. It would be devastating to find that we are our bees worst enemy.