From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 03:04:30 -0600
It has occured to me that many on the list might like to know that:

I have available for for sale a complete set of ten machines that can
make 250 dovetailed boxes and 2,500 frames (standard or medium) or
more per day . Reply to me personally for details if interested.

I guess I really should get a separate _bee ads only_ list going.

Lately things are really changing and a lot of new pages are going up
and many ISPs are undergoing change, I've had problems finding an ISP
that runs majordomo or LISTSERV for a reasonable price and offers
certainty of continuous service, so if anyone has any ideas...