From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 13:52:32 +0200
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Sr. Monica Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Til: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Dato: 30. maj 1999 02:49
Emne: Quality of Colony

>Hello to All!
>
>I just thought that many  Beekeepers - experienced and otherwise, might
>have some worthwhile ideas, of how it is possible to assess the quality
>of a colony and its future potential by looking at its brood pattern.

I have put up a new manual to my software. It is not a technical manual, but also gives some advice about slecting queens based on some criteria, that all are genetic bound and therefore possible to change over a few years.

Have a lokk at this manual

http://apimo.dk/programs/engmanus.zip  is around 400KB

best regards

Jorn Johanesson

EDBi = multilingual Beekeeping software since 1987
http://home4.inet.tele.dk/apimo (Denmark)
http://wn.com.au/apimo (Australia)
http://apimo.dk (USA)