From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:39:46 -0600
Hello All,
From the associated press.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070211/ap-on-sc/dying-bees

Interesting to me how little real information is released to the public.
Here on BEE-L you will get your best information.

Statements like below from the AP article:

" from the outside of the hive the hive looks normal"

Please! Give me a break!

. leaving in a few minutes with a load of "good Midwest bees" ( loaded
yesterday) bound for California. We are off loading in Kansas to a semi
bound for California. Heavy snow is predicted but like the post office
saying the:
"mail will go through"
we say
" the bees for California will get loaded"
regardless of weather!

See
we might be looking at later today.

bob